Section Minimum Standards
Revised June 2016
The following are the Section Minimum Standards as adopted and approved by AACE International's Board of Directors in June 2016:
- Government Filings: IRS filings, or appropriate government filings for the country where the section is located, must be up-to-date. For non-US sections, if a government filing is not required, a financial review must be conducted, approved by the section board, and filed with AACE International headquarters.
- Section Officers/Directors: Section to submit list of section officers / directors no later than December 31 of each year.
- Bank Account: Section to submit the bank account(s) it maintains with account number(s) and signatories. For non-US sections, if a section bank account is not allowed, alternative arrangements must be made and agreed to by AACE International headquarters.
- Technical Meetings: Sections to have held or jointly sponsored a minimum of 3 section technical meetings for its membership.
- Communication: Section must have sent a minimum of 3 communications to their membership.
- Bylaws: 1) Confirmation that bylaws are current and do not require amendment or 2) submission of requested bylaws changes (prior to a section membership vote).
- Minimum Membership: Have at least five (5) members in good standing as of December 31st of each year.